Required to provide, on behalf of Shakuntala trust, early intervention for children in the early years with developmental difficulties within a multi-disciplinary team in the In-Sync Centre for Child Development. Hyderabad India.
The OT is expected
- To provide specialist support to children with developmental difficulties in acquiring physical, communication, play, social, emotional, cognitive, self-help and independence skills.
- To work collaboratively with parents/carers and educational setting staff in maximizing inclusion and participation.
- To be part of the child development team and to ensure that the quality and delivery of the day to day work is consistently maintained in accordance with relevant service plans.
- To be able to be a part of a developing service grounded in evidence base and follow and deliver program based on wide interaction with communities of professionals and parents.
- To be able to follow the best practices based on research to evolve and offer an array of individual and group therapy programs with prioritized child needs.
- To be passionate, self-motivated, and enthusiastic to be a part of the first cohort of “In-Sync Centre for Child Development” and be the part of development of India’s first of its kind model of pediatric intervention.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org