28TH DEC 1993, LEB
Address: Beirut – Zarif
Tawfic Tabbara St.
Job Title: Foreman, Accountant 1st Oct 2012 to 30th June 2014
• Getting a wide knowledge of the civil engineering system
• Working in the civil category to learn some engineering skills
Top Brands Outlet
Trainee: Cashier 1st Nov 2016 to 21st Apr 2017
• Preparing and documenting financial transactions to ensure accuracy
• Compiling and checking statements and accounting options
Bank Audi – Head Office
Trainee : Car Loan – Retail Department Oct 2017 – Nov 2017
BANO Trading Company – Internship
Trainee : Assistant Business Development Jan 2018 – May 2018
Lebanese Baccalaureates part ll in Life Science I.C.S School Year completed: 2012
BS, Business with emphasis in Banking and Finance Lebanese American University (LAU) Year completed: 2017
LANGUAGE AND SKILLS
• Languages: Fluent in English and Arabic.
• Computer Literacy: Intermediate SAP skills, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
CONFERENCES, SEMINARS & ACTIVITIES
• Attended a conference in Corporate Social Responsibility at Lebanese American University (Jan 2016) presented by minister of labor Sijaan Kazzi.
• Volunteered with Beirut Marathon Association in November 2015, leading the parents of the contestants and guide them throughout the journey.
• Member in “The I in Ethics Club”, explores and raises awareness about ethical issues and teaches students to be aware of civic responsibilities.
• Member in “LAU Football Fan Club”, broadcasts live games on campus, organizes tournaments and gathers students who share common interest in football.